Sunday, November 13, 2011

Turkey day is approaching!

Matt and I decided a while back we weren't going to decorate for Thanksgiving....but since his birthday is coming up and he wanted some people over...that led to having to decorate in a flash. So here I was a week before the big day and having to go shopping for turkeys. There was NOTHING! With a little creative thinking this is what I came up with:



Simply--Fall. Went to the dollar store and found some simple glass containers and candles. Rummaged through the pantry and found some ''UN-poppable'' kernels and some random leaves around my fall decorations and VOILA! Cute simple candle holders. I also went through all of Michael's last minute fall items and found foam leaves and some decorations for a quick and simply -GIVE THANKS- banner! Last but not least, I found this amazing turkey cookie jar at a random thrift store shop! Perfect!!! Just in time for our last minute Thanksgiving decorating. Phew! I feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment